Roller and in-line skating sessions for families and skaters of all ages taking place most* Sundays at Leisure@ Cheltenham. No skates? No problem, skate hire is available.
Sundays 4:15 – 5:45pm
Skate hire £2
If you’re not a Skaters Club member, you will need to register. You can register at the session or online beforehand. Register online here
For more information, to pre-book tickets or request a song for the session, visit the Skaters’ Club Facebook page.
*Check whether skating is on via this link.
About Skaters’ Club
Previously skating sessions were run as Roller Disco’s. With skating experience from 1975, Skaters Club was established to structure sessions for better health gains plus provide the best skating experience for new skaters and experienced skaters.
Instead of skating endlessly to music, the sessions incorporate entertainment whilst at the same time improves skating ability and personal fitness.
* Skaters Club provides safe, controlled indoor venues for families, children and adults to learn/improve skating skills, to increase activity levels and to socialise with friends
* Health benefits include a reduced risk of cardio-vascular disease, obesity and type II diabetes and other conditions associated with physical inactivity
* Skaters Club has a programme designed to teach and improve skating skills through play, fun and games. The programme has been devised to get families, children and adults to become progressively more active
* Skaters Club has a 10-graded scheme (optional), which is available for each skater to achieve
* Skaters Club is a non profit organisation dedicated to improving the healthcare of children and adults and encourages social inclusion
SKATERS CLUB IS A PERFECT HAVEN FOR SKATERS OF ALL AGES AND ABILITIES TO ENJOY A BRILLIANT SKATING EXPERIENCE!