Bumps at BAPS
Is your baby due over the Christmas Holidays or in the new year? Do you want to meet some other mums-to-be before your baby arrives?
Give your breastfeeding journey the best start possible by coming along to BAPS and speaking to mums who have recently begun their breastfeeding journey.
At Bumps @ BAPS you can:
- Meet our qualified breastfeeding counsellor and peer supporters
- Socialise and enjoy a mince pie and a cuppa (we have decaf!)
- Find about our library and nursing bra fitting services
- It’s not just about breastfeeding, find out about sleep, baby groups, what to put in your hospital bag, or anything else on your mind
- Know where to find the group, so that you have one less thing to think about when baby arrives!
- Got older pre-school children? Not a problem, we have soft play facilities and plenty of toys available to keep them occupied.
BAPS is one of seven weekly breastfeeding support groups run by GBSN (Gloucestershire Breastfeeding Supporters Network). All of our child-friendly groups are always free to attend, but we ask that you think about making a donation if you can.
Tuesday 19th December
10am – 12pm