50% Off Food in Cheltenham This January
The last week of January is tough. For many of us it’s been 6 weeks since payday and, if you’re like me, the monthly budget was spent by New Year’s Day on things that have already been eaten, drunk or have long since lost crucial parts.
If you’ve been sat at home rationing crispy pancakes, counting the days until February I’ve got some good news… a few Cheltenham eateries have taken pity on us and are offering 50% off during these final dark days. So, empty the coin jar, dig behind the sofa cushions and read on. (Terms and conditions at the bottom of the page).
50% off at Revolution
What’s the deal? 50% off the entire food menu when you book in advance throughout January.
View the menu and find booking details on the Revolution website here
Buy one lunch get one free at 131 The Prom
Eat at No.131 with a friend Monday to Thursday in January and they can have lunch for free. Call on 01242 822 950 and quote ‘Lucky Lunch’ to secure your booking.
More details here
50% off mains at Ask Italian
What’s the deal? 50% off mains. Valid Sunday to Thursday all day and Friday until 5pm.
To get the voucher click here
50% off mains at Café Rouge
What’s the deal? 50% off mains valid every day except Saturday until 5th February. Get a voucher code from here before you visit.
50% off Mains From 5pm at Frankie & Benny’s
What’s the deal? Valid Sunday to Friday after 5pm until 31st January. A minimum of 2 main courses must be ordered. Get voucher
50% off at Monty’s Brasserie
What’s the deal? The offer is valid from Monday 23rd January to Sunday 5th February on the A La Carte and Sunday Lunch Menus. (Not valid on Saturday 28th January). To redeem the offer, book online or over the phone quoting the code WINTER
Visit the Monty’s website and sign up to the offer email here
n.b. The terms and conditions on this one are a bit complicated but if you can make it work and find a time that suits, it’ll be worth it with for half price Chateaubriand (normally £55) or 2 Kilos of Moules Marinières (normally £45).
£10 off Your Bill Over £30 at All-Bar-One
Valid 7 days a week until 19th February. Download the voucher here
25% off lunch at The Fire Station throughout January
Monday to Friday, 12-3. Applies to light lunch and grill menu. View menu
20% off of your entire food & drink bill at the Sup & Chow, Bath Road
You’ve just got to ask for it. No vouchers needed or any paper to be on sight. Only available throughout January.
View the Facebook page
50% off selected burgers at The Bottle of Sauce every Monday and 50% off selected pizzas Tuesday – Friday lunchtimes,
This one’s a year round offer available at the tasty new Bottle of Sauce near the Lower High Street. For more information visit the website
Pizza Hut (Eastern Avenue, Gloucester) – 41% Off Food
41% off your food bill, Sunday to Thursday until 26th January.
Download the voucher here
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Revolution: Terms and Conditions
50% off food throughout January 2017 when you book in advance. Not available in the Liverpool Wood Street bar. £2 supplement for Steak Frites and Mother Clucker Burger (where available). Offer only valid when booked in advance (via the website, over the phone or in bar) and confirmed with a Sales Manager or the table booking system. Maximum of 8 people per booking. Only valid during kitchen opening hours, please see bar’s web page for details. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability.
131 The Prom Terms & Conditions:
This offer is for one free main course, not valid with any other promotion or sharing dish. Management reserve the right to cancel promotion at any time. Only available Monday – Thursday lunchtimes from 2nd – 31st January 2017. Lowest priced dish free, beverages not included. Please book in advance on 01242 822 950 to secure.
Monty’s Brasserie Terms and Conditions
This offer entitles you to 50% off food at Monty’s from Monday 23rd January – Sunday 5th February 2017
Booking is required online or over the phone using code WINTER to redeem this offer
This offer excludes Saturday 28th January
This offer is only valid on 9.15pm sittings on Friday 27th January, Friday 3rd February and Saturday 4th February
Due to the popularity of this offer and our limited space, we reserve the right to levy a charge of £10 per person for no shows
This offer is redeemable against the A La Carte or Sunday Lunch menus only
The offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
Ask Italian Terms and Conditions
Valid Sunday – Thursday all day and Friday until 5pm
Your code entitles you to 50% off main courses from our standard menu. Offer is valid from Tuesday 3rd January – Wednesday 25th January 2017. Offer is valid Sunday – Thursday all day and Friday until 5pm for this particular restaurant. Please present your code to your waiter before ordering. This offer will not be applied to any set menu (including Kids Menus). Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer. Extra toppings or substitutions are chargeable. Valid on dine in only. Only one code per party (up to 8 people) per transaction. Codes will be checked against a live database and incorrect or previously used codes will not be accepted. Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Ltd, 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DH
Cafe Rouge Terms & Conditions
- Valid to 5th February 2017.
- Valid 12pm – close Monday to Friday and 5pm – close on Sunday.
- Not valid on Saturday.
- Present a valid offer code to your server upon arrival and receive 50% off main course.
- Please print out a copy of the voucher and bring it with you when you dine.
- Alternatively, you can show the code to the waiter on your phone.
- Your code will be checked against a live database and incorrect or previously used codes will not be accepted.
- Your code can only be used once and has no cash value.
- One voucher per table, valid for up to 6 guests.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, set menu, breakfast menu, Gourmet Society card, DDS card or Tesco Clubcard points or tokens.
- Not valid at Center Parcs, Rapide by Café Rouge Euston, airport locations and the O2 on event days.
- Normal licensing laws apply.
Frankie & Benny’s Terms and Conditions
- Valid Sunday-Friday after 5pm until 31st January 2017.
- Voucher entitles the bearer to 50% off all main courses purchased from the main menu, when a minimum of 2 main courses are ordered.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Excludes Family Feast, kids, set, lunch, midweek, and breakfast menus.
- One voucher per table/transaction.
- Maximum party size of 10.
- Valid at all Frankie & Benny’s restaurants, excludes airport locations.
All-Bar-One Terms and Conditions
- Get £10 off your bill when you spend at least £30 at All Bar One from 2nd January – 19th February 2017.
- Can only be used on a transaction that contains at least one main meal.
- Only one voucher per transaction.
- Voucher can be used in any All Bar One nationwide except for: Birmingham Airside, Birmingham Landside and Edinburgh Airport.
- Subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or set menu.
- Promoter is Mitchells & Butlers plc trading as All Bar One.
- Management reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time
Pizza Hut Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions: Voucher entitles you to 41% Off Food, valid Sunday to Thursday only from 8th Jan 2017 until 26th Jan 2017. Excludes all drinks. Excludes Buffet, Kids Meals, Take Away deals, Online orders, Kids Birthday parties and any other promotions, vouchers, offer or deals. Vouchers displayed on mobile phones, or printed vouchers are accepted. Dine In only at Pizza Hut Restaurants in England, Wales & Scotland. Not available at Pizza Hut Delivery Units. All Items are subject to availability. Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash. Pizza Hut reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time and without prior notice. The voucher can only be used once and is valid for max party size: 8 people.
This weekend the clocks fall back, half term draws to a close, and we’re one step closer to the next fornight’s firework fest. ...
There’s so much to do in our little heart of the Cotswolds, that you really don’t even need to leave Cheltenham for some top notch activ...